Arduino Nano A000005 Board V3
The Arduino Nano is a small, complete, and breadboard-friendly board based on the ATmega328. It lacks only a DC power jack, and works with a Mini-B USB cable instead of a standard one.
- Microcontroller Atmel ATmega328
- Operating voltage 5V
- Input voltage range nom. 7 to 12V
- Maximum supply voltage 6 to 20V
- Digital I/O pins 22(of which 6 provide PWM output)
- Analog input pins 8
- DC Current per I/O pin 40 mA
- Flash memory 32 KB of which 2 KB is used by bootloader
- SRAM 2 KB
- EEPROM 1 KB
- Clock speed 16 MHz
- USB Connector type Mini B male
NOTE: We have updated the NANO board with a fresh bootloader. Boards sold from us from January 2018 onwards include this new bootloader, while boards manufactured before that date have the old bootloader.
First, make sure you have the Arduino AVR Core 1.16.21 or later looking at the Board Manager. Then, to program the NEW Arduino NANO boards you need to chose Processor > "ATmega328P". To program old boards you need to choose Processor > "ATmega328P (Old Bootloader)".
If you get an error while uploading or you are not sure which bootloader you have, try each type of processor 328P until your board gets properly programmed.
We Also Recommend
Arduino AKX00002 CTC 101 STEAM Education Kit
Arduino ABX00019 MKR Narrow Band IoT 1500 Development Board CAT M1 LTE