VEX V5 Classroom Starter Kit
Perfect for any Engineering, Technology, STEM or Computer Science class, students can build and program with this engaging hands-on teaching tool.
The kit can be re-purposed to teach a variety of lessons ranging from mechanical advantage to computer programming and iterative design. Integrate this solution into your existing curriculum, or pair it seamlessly with the STEM Labs teaching materials.
- Kit contains:
- V5 brain
- V5 controller
- V5 radio module
- Li-ion robot battery and charger
- 4x V5 smart motors (18:1 200rpm cartridges installed)
- 2x bumper switches
- All hardware to build the VEX EDR Clawbot
- Tools and accessories
- Free VEX Coding Studio programming software suite available with text and graphical programming solutions
- Storage bin & tray included for easy organisation