VEX Analogue Accelerometer V1.0
The VEX Accelerometer measures accelerations on three axis simultaneously. By measuring the acceleration of the robot, one can calculate the velocity of the robot and more importantly, the distance the robot has travelled. Accelerometers are also great for detecting collisions and determining if the robot has stopped or is moving.
- Three Axis Accelerometer.
- Selectable sensitivity via jumpers: +/- 2g and +/-6g.
- 0-5V analog output (one for each axis).
- Uses the LIS344ALH chip.
- LED indicated power and proper connection.
- Mounts directly to standard VEX hardware.