UP Mini 2 ES 3D Printer
Based on the original UP mini 2, the UP mini 2 ES 3D printer offers the same benefits that made its predecessor a best-seller, including HEPA filtration, Wi-Fi, and extensive materials compatibility. Its enclosure provides an outstanding anti-warping environment for ABS and other high-temperature printing while allowing for a wide range of filaments, from PLA to polycarbonate. However, the UP mini 2 ES also boasts new features not found in its older sibling:
- An enhanced colour touchscreen with onboard Linux operating system, capable of receiving programming updates for future additions to the touch-screen's menu and implementing innovations as they become available.
- Pre-sliced print jobs can be saved as TASK files, a new file format that includes details such as layer height, print quality and infill.
- The second USB port can be used to read TASK files from a USB memory stick, making printer operation without direct computer control possible.
- Tiertime Print Queue provides a unique user interface for controlling a series of print jobs assigned to the printer by authorized users. It is accessible from both UP Studio and the printer's touchscreen.
- An Ethernet port for wired LAN connectivity.
- 110mm (4.3in.) colour LCD Screen - perform basic operations without a computer
- Print queue - multiple users can send print jobs via USB / Wi-Fi / LAN
- WiFi / LAN connectivity - control and transfer your print jobs wirelessly
- Built-in HEPA and activated carbon air filtration
- Automatic nozzle height detection
- 0.15mm minimum layer thickness for high accuracy 3D prints
- Build volume / size 120 x 120 x 120mm
- Print job storage – your last 10 designs saved in memory
- Runs on new easy-to-use UP Studio Software – imports .stl files from most 3D CAD-systems
- New UP Studio Mobile App available
- Internal LED lighting
- Aluminium carrying handle for easy portability
- Separate filament spool container with built-in toolbox
- Print material: 1.75mm ABS filament or PLA filament
- Heated build platform with Perf Board or UP Flex Board
- Enclosed heat chamber for consistent build quality
- 'Click and Print Technology' for fast and accurate production of usable 3D models
- Smart Support Technology – automatically produces easily-removable support structures
- Robust construction – ideal for the classroom or home use
The UP mini 2 ES, 3D Printer comes as standard with:
- UP 3D printing software
- 1x 500g spool of white ABS material
- 2x Perf Board
- 2x UP Flex Board
- Tool kit
- Instruction manual
- 12 month manufacturer's warranty
We Also Recommend
Dremel 3D45 Deal F0133D45JA Printer + Free Green, Blue, Red & White PLA Filament