Genie 08 Microcontroller IC Version 2
This new version 2 GENIE 08 microcontroller has been designed as a direct replacement for the older version 1 GENIE C08 device. The version 2 MCU is faster and more powerful and can store larger flowchart or BASIC programs.
GENIE is a low-cost microcontroller programming system designed exclusively for schools and colleges. The free, user-friendly flowchart software allows you to add intelligence and control to your new and existing design projects. No separate programmer is required and downloading is via a USB or serial cable.It is possible to run multiple programs at the same time on a single chip and also to run and test programs live on a connected GENIE chip.
The chip is designed to work with either the Circuit Wizard 3 software or the GENIE flowchart programming software for Microsoft Windows? and there are free online resources and community website at www.genieonline.com.
- Developed by the authors of Livewire, PCB Wizard and Circuit Wizard
- Free, user-friendly GENIE flowchart programming software
- 32 MHz 'turbo' speed mode
- 1-Wire, I2C and servo support
- On-screen monitoring and calibration of digital and analogue signals
- Plug & play operation automatically detects a GENIE IC when it is connected
- Also available is a plug & play USB download cable, which eliminates COM port problems
Note: In order to program these version 2 GENIE microcontrollers, either Circuit Wizard 3 or the free GENIE Programming Editor software is required.
We Also Recommend
Genie Circuit Wizard v3 Education Site License
Genie Circuit Wizard v3 Education 25 User License
Genie Circuit Wizard v3 Education 20 User License
Genie Circuit Wizard v3 Education 15 User License