Genie PCB220 20 Project Kit
The GENIE C20 microcontroller is at the heart of this project board. Features eight inputs, including provision for connection of an analogue sensor and eight medium-power outputs driven by a dedicated driver chip. Adds powerful microcontrolled intelligence to design or electronic projects.
- Developed by the authors of Livewire, PCB Wizard and Circuit Wizard
- Free, user-friendly GENIE flowchart programming software
- On-screen monitoring and calibration of digital and analogue signals
- Supports advanced I/O such as events, interrupts and infrared
- Board dimensions: 67 x 54mm (approx.)
- Also available is the PCB board associated with this kit (13-6034), enabling the design of custom projects
- Download cables are also available, see 13-0847 or 13-6023
Supplied with Genie version 2 microcontroller.
We Also Recommend
Genie Circuit Wizard v3 Education Site License
Genie Circuit Wizard v3 Education 25 User License
Genie Circuit Wizard v3 Education 20 User License
Genie Circuit Wizard v3 Education 15 User License