Genie PCB218 18 Project Kit
Another from the GENIE ELITE range and featuring the GENIE E18 microcontroller this project board is ideal as a basic board for adding intelligence to design or electronic projects. The analogue or digital inputs and the medium power outputs, together with the driver chip which drives even higher power outputs, make this a powerful design tool.
- Developed by the authors of Livewire, PCB Wizard and Circuit Wizard
- Free, user-friendly GENIE flowchart programming software
- On-screen monitoring and calibration of digital and analogue signals
- Supports advanced I/O such as events, interrupts and infrared
- Also available are the PCB boards associated with these kits, enabling the design of custom projects
- Download cables are not supplied but are also available, see 13-0847 or 13-6023
Note: These kits are supplied with Version 2 GENIE microcontrollers. To program them, Circuit Wizard 3 or the free GENIE Programming Editor software is required.
Note: The GENIE Design Studio software is free to download directly from www.genieonline.com.
We Also Recommend
Genie Circuit Wizard v3 Education Site License
Genie Circuit Wizard v3 Education 25 User License
Genie Circuit Wizard v3 Education 20 User License
Genie Circuit Wizard v3 Education 15 User License